DUBAI TOUR PACKAGE
Enjoy the Heaven on the desert, the world-famous superstructures of Dubai, including Burj Al Arab, Jumeriah Mosque, and the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa. Get to know the most important sights of this great Emirate Dubai on a 4-hour sightseeing tour.
Arabian night with delicious barbecue dinner under the stars, Exhilarating sandboarding experience on the desert dunes, Cultural experiences with folk music & belly-dancing show, Scenic 4×4 ride to the Bedouin camp & chance to ride a camel, Traditional activities like henna hand-painting & shisha.
- DHOW (SHIP)CRUISE DINNER <\li>Asia Travel offers live experience to explore the waterways of Dubai Creek while enjoying freshly prepared gourmet cuisine in the comfort of this glass-enclosed, air-conditioned luxury vessel. Relax and enjoy the panoramic views of Dubai including an extensive selection of fine beverages, contemporary live entertainment and best hospitality service.
- On addition, traditional types of Cruise which shows the tradition, culture and lifestyle of the people of Dubai with live entertainment of Tanoura Dance. We believe that you will get live entertainment and new taste from this package.
ADDITIONAL ATTRACTIONS AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENTS:
Dubai has transformed itself in recent years with a series of creative, ambitious construction projects that have catapulted this city to the top of every bucket list. Here are a few attractions you won’t want to miss when you visit this desert hotspot.
- Burj Khalifa
- At 829.8 meters tall, the Burj Khalifa stands proudly as the world’s tallest building. Visit the observation deck on the 124th floor for a gravity-defying, jaw-dropping view.
- Dubai Fountains
- Brought to you by the same team behind the Bellagio fountains in Las Vegas, the Dubai Fountain show is a true spectacle. Grab a seat in a nearby cafe, and take it all in.
- Burj al Arab
- Dubai is home to the world’s tallest hotel, the Burj Al-Arab. If you can’t afford the $15,000/night luxury suite, try dining amongst the sea creatures in the underwater restaurant!
- Palm Islands
- There are two palm-shaped artificial islands off the coast. Palm Jumeirah already houses luxury villas and a waterpark. The larger Palm Jebel Ali is still under construction.
- The World Dubai
- Just 2.5 kilometers off the coast, The World Dubai is an artificial archipelago in the shape of the world map. These 300 mini-islands are secluded properties for exclusive investors.
- Jumeirah Beach
- Dubai gets some intense sun. And that means you’ll be needing a beach. Jumeirah Beach is the best sandy strip in town, and the hub of hotels makes it a great homebase for tourists.
- Dubai Creek
- The creek divides Dubai into two towns (Deira to the north, Bur Dubai to the south). Check out the Dhow Wharfage, where some fishing dhows have anchored for over a century.
- Dubai Museum
- The Dubai museum is housed inside the 18th century Al-Fahidi Fort. Learn about the Emirates expansion after the oil boom, and examine traditional Emirati musical instruments.
- Dubai Mall
- In a city this well-known for luxury, you better believe the Dubai mall is a must-see! Inside, you’ll find an entrance to Burj Khalifa, an ice-skating rink, a games center, and a cinema.
- Dubai Marina
- Spanning three kilometers along the Persian Gulf, the Dubai Marina will be the largest man-made marina in the world upon completion, and house over 12,000 residents and tourists.